Pope Pius XII declared in Mystici Corporis Christi: “Actually only those are to be included as members of the Church who have been baptized and profess the true faith, and who have not been so unfortunate as to separate themselves from the unity of the Body, or been excluded by legitimate authority for grave faults committed.”
Theologian and priest, Father Adolph Tanquerey taught: “For there to be pertinacity, it is not necessary that the person should be admonished several times and persevere for a long time in his obstinacy, but it is sufficient that consciously and willingly he refused a truth proposed in a sufficient manner, be it through pride or delight in contradiction or for any other reason.” (Syn. Th. Mor. et Past, pg.473.)
Those who are baptized and profess heresy are not professing the true faith. It only takes one heresy to be completely severed from membership in the Church, but the more heresies one professes, the farther from the true faith he strays. The following are the top 10 absolute blasphemous heresies and errors professed by those who call themselves traditionalist Catholics.
- Contend that without sin and with no loss of Catholic profession, one can withhold assent and obedience to those judgments and decrees of the Apostolic See, whose object is declared to relate to the general good of the Church and its right and discipline, provided it does not touch dogmas of faith or morals. 
- Contend that in the Apostolic See the Catholic religion has NOT always been kept unsullied, and its teaching kept holy, and that the See of St. Peter DOES NOT always remain unimpaired by any error, according to the divine promise of our Lord and Savior made to the prince of his disciples. 
- Popes need not profess the Catholic Faith. Popes can and have publicly rejected the Catholic Faith and remained popes. 
- Popes can be and are judged, ignored, and/or rejected by inferiors. Submission for pseudo-traditionalists just means praying for and acknowledging one as pope. 
- The Catholic Church is formally divided in doctrine. 
- The Catholic Church can and has promulgated heresy by Law and Decree. 
- The Catholic Church can and has promulgated unholy liturgies, laws, disciplines, and decrees, which implies the Catholic Church is unholy. 
- It’s permissible to actively pray and worship with public heretics and/or be united in faith to them. 
- The minority opinion of a past theologian outweighs the Church’s present law and/or teaching. 
- The gates of hell and the gates of the Catholic Church are one and the same, which could imply that the Church is hell or that Christ allows the gates of hell to be in charge of the Catholic Church. Take your pick. 
 Pope Pius IX declared those who make this contention that: “There is no one who does not see and understand clearly and openly how opposed this is to the Catholic dogma of the plenary power divinely bestowed on the Roman Pontiff by Christ the Lord Himself of feeding, ruling, and governing the universal Church. In such great perversity of evil opinions, therefore, We, truly mindful of Our Apostolic duty, and especially solicitous about our most holy religion, about sound doctrine and the salvation of souls divinely entrusted to Us, and about the good of human society itself, have decided to lift Our Apostolic voice again. And so all and each evil opinion and doctrine individually mentioned in this letter, by Our Apostolic authority We reject, proscribe, and condemn; and We wish and command that they be considered as absolutely rejected, proscribed, and condemned by all the sons of the Catholic Church.” (Quanta Cura)
 Pseudo-traditionalists claim that the apostolic see is sullied by unholy Vatican 2 teaching with a Vatican 2 pope contaminated with error. They complain, ridicule, and mock their pope for it. However, Vatican I infallibly declared the very opposite to the pseudo-traditionalist position.
 Pseudo-traditionalists readily admit that Francis I is a total apostate. Of course, they say that it’s only their private judgment which carries no weight.
 Canon 1556 specifically declares, “The first or primatial see is subject to no ones judgment.”
 The Church’s unity is the first article of the Catholic Faith, yet pseudo-traditionalists believe that Church is divided in faith with those who hold fast and promote Vatican 2 and the Novus Ordo Mass and those who completely reject it all.
 Pseudo-traditionalists actually believe the Church is heretical which makes it no different from any other religion in that respect. Even some sedevacantists, who believe Baptism of desire is heretical even though it is taught in the Catechism of Trent and Canon law, are guilty of this blasphemous heresy.
 The holiness of the Church is the second article of Faith. This holiness encompasses the liturgy, laws, disciplines, and decrees as taught by numerous popes over the centuries.
 Pseudo-traditionalists hold that many cardinals, bishops, priests, and their pope are heretics, yet have no problem praying and worshiping with them and calling them their fathers in faith. The Church has condemned this evil a hundred times in history including this condemnation in Canon law.
 Cajetan, John of St. Thomas, and a few others are often cited as proof that a heretic remains in office and retains jurisdiction. However, canon 188.4 declares: “There are certain causes which effect the tacit (silent) resignation of an office, which resignation is accepted in advance by operation of the law, and hence is effective without any declaration. These causes are… (4) publicly defects from the Catholic faith.” Canonist Very Rev. H. A. Ayrinhac taught in his commentary that resignation of ecclesiastical offices in canons 185-191, “applies to all offices, the lowest and the highest, not excepting the Supreme Pontificate. (d) Public defection from the faith, by formal heresy or apostasy, with or without affiliation with another religious society. The offense must be public, that is, generally known or liable to become so before long.”
 The Catholic Church twice declared that the gates of hell are heretics and their heresies. Pope Benedict XV declared that the Gates of the Church is the papacy. Even if you privately believed your pope was a heretic, then you necessarily privately believe the gates of hell and the gates of the Church are one and the same. It’s the ultimate absurdity and blasphemy against Christ.